If you’re an Apple user, it might be time to update your software again. Remember those serious zero day iOS flaws? Well they affect OS X and Safari too. Furthermore, if you’re a Bittorrent user you may have some other software to worry about. Watch the video to learn more about these updates, and install them as soon as you can.
Episode Runtime: 3:36
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnj3-mBQhGE
- Critical iOS flaws also affect Safari and OS X – Engadget
- Apple’s security update page – Apple
- Daily Byte on critical zero day iOS flaws – Secplicity
- Transmission website infected with malware AGAIN – Transmission BT
- Daily Byte on previous Transmission malware infection – Secplicity