Frankly, I’m a bit sick of talking about patches and security updates after focusing on them for the last two days. However, so many important security updates got released today that I have to cover them for a third day in a row. If you use Adobe Flash, Microsoft products, Firefox, or a Cisco cable modem, watch today’s video to learn about these important patches, including one that fixes a zero day flaw.
Show Note: Please excuse the irritating audio pops. I have since replaced the defective mic.
(Episode Runtime: 2:37)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LDgnICKE-Y
- Adobe’s out of cycle Flash update – Adobe
- Adobe’s emergency update fixes 0day flaw – Ars Technica
- Microsoft’s out of cycle Flash bulletin – Microsoft
- Firefox 45 fixes 40 vulnerabilities – ZDNet
- Cisco fixes critical flaw in cable modem – CSO Online
— Corey Nachreiner, CISSP (@SecAdept)
Leave a Reply