It’s hard to call today, “Microsoft Patch Day,” when both Adobe and Apple piled on with tons of security fixes of their own. Microsoft released a dozen security bulletins today, eight rated Critical; Adobe released a Flash update fixing 78 vulnerabilities; and Apple released fixes for all their OSes and a few other products. If you use software from any of those three vendors, watch today’s episode to learn what to do, and check out the references below for more details on the updates.
(Episode Runtime: 2:54)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Of-SSZ7gtc
- Microsoft’s security bulletin summary for December 2015 – Microsoft
- Microsoft added three new security advisories this month – Microsoft
- Great blog post summarizing Microsoft Patch Day – gHacks.net
- Adobe Flash security bulletin for December 2015 – Adobe
- Apple’s security summary page with links to alerts – Apple