Two IE Zero Days, iOS vs. Android, and DNS Hijacking
Today’s weekly InfoSec video comes to you on the road, from Gartner’s IT Expo Symposium.
WatchGuard had a busy week here in Orlando. I spoke on Data Security; we announced and released a new visibility tool called Dimension; and we released XTM Fireware 11.8, which includes a new data loss prevention (DLP) service.
Nonetheless, the show must go on. This week’s quick episode includes info on the latest Microsoft Patch Day, one humorous highlight from the show, a story about a bunch of hijacked security sites, and even a bit of good news. Click play below for the details, and have a great weekend!
(Episode Runtime: 7:51)
Direct YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGLG-RsUfxM
- Gartner’s IT Expo Symposium
- Microsoft Patch Day
- Adobe Patch Day
- Palestinian attackers hijack security sites – Softpedia
- DNS provider responsible for the hijack – Softpedia
- Reports suggest Blackhole exploit creator arrested – Techworld
- Cisco releases security updates for ASA firewall – ComputerWorld
- Microsoft pays first 100K bounty for memory protection bypass technique – Threatpost
— Corey Nachreiner, CISSP (@SecAdept)
Leave a Reply