0Day Updates, Oracle Patches, and Mobile Botnets
Better late than never, right?
This week’s security video summary comes a tad late due to my travel schedule this week. It covers updates on the two latest zero day exploits, Oracle’s critical patch update, and stories about a mobile phone botnet and US power plant breach. Click play below to watch the short episode, or check out the References for more details.
Next week’s episode may also post at a weird time due to continued travel.
(Episode Runtime: 5:11)
Direct YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1xVktaX_1o
- Microsoft releases out-of-cycle patch for IE – WGSC
- Oracle releases emergency Java update for 0day attacks – WGSC
- Oracle posts January 2013 CPU update – WGSC
- Hacker sells new Java 0day for $5000 – Who is McAfee Blog
- Botnet infects a million Chinese mobiles – Computer Weekly
- Malware infects US power plant – Computer World
- EXTRA: Kaspersky on Red October campaign