WatchGuard is thrilled to be recognized once again in Cyber Defense Magazine’s annual Cyber Defense Global Awards for 2019, taking home a total of six prestigious titles between the company’s outstanding leadership and innovative security solutions!
Cyber Defense Magazine is a premier source of IT security news and insights for its audience of more than 2 million readers. Based upon independent judging and analysis, this year’s awards program marks the publication’s seventh year of honoring top cybersecurity companies and infosecurity innovators from around the globe. Here’s the full line-up of WatchGuard’s 2019 Cyber Defense Global Awards honors:
- Chief Executive Officer of the Year – Prakash Panjwani
- Chief Technology Officer of the Year – Corey Nachreiner
- Security Expert of the Year – Marc Laliberte
- Best Authentication (Multi, Single or Two-Factor) Product – AuthPoint
- Best Unified Threat Management (UTM) Product – Firebox M270
- Leader, Firewall – Firebox M270
“With cybercrime heading into the tens of billions of records stolen and potentially trillions of dollars in damages, we are proud to recognize WatchGuard Technologies as an award-winning innovator that offers a new approach to defeat these criminals,” said Pierluigi Paganini, editor-in-chief, Cyber Defense Magazine.
You can view the complete list of 2019 Cyber Defense Global Awards winners online and in the digital issue of Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2019 Global Annual Edition. For the latest WatchGuard news, updates and reviews, keep an eye on Secplicity.
Leave a Reply