As you surely know by now, the second Tuesday of every month is Microsoft Patch Tuesday, which Adobe also shares. This month, both companies released updates to fix a ton of security flaws in many of their products. Microsoft’s patches alone fix 77 security issues, including some that attackers are already exploiting. Watch today’s video to learn more about these updates, including some details about a critical DHCP server vulnerability. More importantly, patch your affected software as soon as you can.
Show note: I apologize for the blur. I did not check a particular camera setting, and had left the office by the time I noticed. Hopefully, the content of the video still is informative.
Episode Runtime: 2:48
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYlMsibMm8
- gHacks February Patch Day summary – gHacks
- Microsoft’s Patch Day blog post – Microsoft
- Long list of Patch Day security researcher acknowledgements – Microsoft
- Attackers already exploiting the zero day IE flaw – Threat Post
- Adobe Security update page with all the recent patches – Adobe