Over the past few weeks, a number of organizations have disclosed big data breaches, including Under Armour, Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor. These breaches resulted in the loss of various types of personally identifying information (PII), from password hashes to credit card track data. Watch the video below to learn much more about these breaches, and what you should do if you’re a customer of any of these companies.
Episode Runtime: 4:15
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwIvVkgQMQU
- MyFitnessPal suffers a breach, losing 150 million user accounts – Apple Insider
- MyFitnessPal releases an FAQ on their data breach – MyFitnessPal
- Security experts weigh in on MyFitnessPal hack – Forbes
- Hackers steal credit cards for Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor – Tech Republic
- Gemini’s advisory on the Saks Fifth Avenue breach – Gemini Advisory