WatchGuard has been recognized with five awards from the 2017 Golden Bridge Awards Program. The annual awards encompass the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, executives and management teams, women in business, customer satisfaction programs and more, across every major industry category worldwide.
Here’s the full list of product and professional awards WatchGuard received:
- Gold Winner for Network Firewall Innovations: WatchGuard Firebox T70
- Gold Winner for Wireless Security Solution Innovations: WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud
- Silver Winner for Security Hardware (New or Upgrade version) Innovations: WatchGuard Firebox T70
- Silver Winner for Security Service (New or Upgrade version) Innovations: WatchGuard Threat Detection and Response (TDR)
- Bronze Winner for Information Technology Executive of the Year: Corey Nachreiner, Chief Technology Officer at WatchGuard Technologies
Securing Gold for the “Network Firewalls Innovations” category and Silver for the “Security Hardware (New or Upgrade version) Innovations” category, the Firebox T70 provides full, and FAST, Unified Threat Management (UTM) protection. According to Miercom, the T70 exhibits the best overall throughput performance and even sustains an exceptional level of performance as additional security features and functions are enabled, a feat proven to be unattainable for competing products. With Fireware version 11.12, the T70 has been enhanced with a host of new capabilities including Threat Detection and Response (TDR) v1, which took Silver in the Golden Bridge Awards “Security Service (New or Upgrade version) Innovations” category. TDR is the only security service on the market that pairs detection and response capabilities on the endpoint with a comprehensive set of industry-leading UTM network security services.