The world is obsessed with time. The Rolling Stones sang about it in 1966, Vince Lombardi used it as an excuse for losing games, the famed poet Delmore Schwartz wrote that it was the fire in which we all burn, and Stephen Hawking gave us a brief history about it. But, instead of focusing on the lack of it, or debating if it actually exists, what are some apps that can help you get more of it?
As busy IT professionals, we’re constantly looking for ways to streamline our day. A recent article from Entrepreneur offered some great ideas for apps that can help. Here’s a quick breakdown of some of their recommendations:
- MealPlan Meal and Grocery Planner – The app’s simple interface and features allow you to save a week’s worth of planned meals.
- Eat This Much – The app puts your diet on autopilot mode; and, based on your diet goals, budget, food preferences and schedule, it prepares an elaborate meal plan.
- ExplainEverything – The interactive whiteboard can be used to narrate documents, images and drawings as well as annotate and animate them.
- Onstream Meetings – This next app on the list contains a wide range of features, such as screen- and document-sharing, polling, shared controls, private chats and the option to add as many as 1000 attendees!
- Quip – Used by Mark Zuckerberg, this is one of the best apps for creating, importing and sharing documents.
- Document6 – An incredible app, Document 6 can be used to manage various file formats, view them and sync with the cloud.
- Stringify – Quickly manage your home and get reminders and traffic reports.
- Prodigio – Connected Nespresso, need we say more.
To read all of Entrepreneur’s time-saving app recommendations, click here.
Leave a Reply