Did you patch on Tuesday? If not watch this video to remind you why you should.
Tuesday was Microsoft and Adobe’s regular security bulletin release day, where they post software updates for security flaws in many of their products. This month included tens of fixes for vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, Flash Player, Shockwave and more. Interestingly, Microsoft even released additional security updates for Windows XP, which they no longer officially support. Check out the YouTube video for the details, and patch as soon as you can.
Episode Runtime: 2:17
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_F-LHo5E4
- Microsoft’s Blog post on June 2017 Patch Day – Microsoft
- Microsoft’s June security update guide – Microsoft
- A great 3rd party summary of June’s Patch Day – gHacks
- Patch Day fixes more leaked XP flaws – Security Search
- Adobe’s June Security bulletins – Adobe