Info Security Products Guide recently held its 13th Annual Global Excellence Awards, and it was an exciting night for the WatchGuard team. Not only did we win the Grand Trophy for Best Company, but the Firebox T30 also won Gold in the “Best Security Products and Solutions for Medium Enterprises” category.
But that’s not all, here’s the full list of WatchGuard employees and products that took home honors:
- WatchGuard Firebox T30: Gold Winner for Security Products and Solution for Small Businesses and SOHO
- WatchGuard Technologies: Grand Winner, Best Company
- WatchGuard Firebox T70: Silver Winner for Integrated Security and Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud v1: Silver Winner for Most Innovative Security (Software) of the Year – 100-499 Employees
- WatchGuard Firebox M300: Silver Winner for Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Medium)
- Corey Nachreiner, Chief Technology Officer: Bronze Winner for CTO of the Year
We’re thrilled to have so many of our products recognized. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of the security services and products WatchGuard offers. We’re especially pleased to see our Firebox T30 honored with Gold, since this acknowledges that security is an issue for companies of all sizes.
Small businesses and remote locations have long been thought of as soft targets for attackers. The T30 brings enterprise-level network security to those small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today’s distributed work style. Perfect as stand-alone solutions for a small office, the Firebox T30 is also ideal for larger organizations that want to extend easy-to-use, full UTM protection for remote workers and smaller sites. This small-footprint, cost-effective security powerhouses delivers nearly every feature present in WatchGuard’s higher end UTM appliances, including all security capabilities such as ransomware protection and data loss prevention.
Learn more about the T30 here, or check out all the recent WatchGuard awards here.
Bruce Briggs says
“The T30 brings enterprise-level network security to those small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today’s distributed work style.”
Not enterprise-level network security if it will not support PFS ECDHE, which it does not, as of V11.12.1.
Teri Radichel says
From Brendan Patterson at WatchGuard:
Originally when we first introduced PFS ECDH in 11.11.2 we did not include support PFS ECDH on the smaller tabletops because of concerns about performance.
We changed that and we now support PFS ECDHE beginning in v11.12.2 on all models. We let customers determine if the performance will be acceptable to them.
Hope that helps!