WatchGuard’s Firebox T70 has been chosen as the Best Unified Threat Management solution in the 2017 CyberSecurity Excellence Awards.
Many organizations today depend on fast, reliable and secure Internet connectivity, but struggle to find network security solutions that can keep up with their ever-growing needs. The Firebox T70 solves this problem with its ability to run full UTM services at over 1 gigabit per second. According to Miercom, it’s the fastest performing tabletop appliance on the market today. While many rack-mount solutions can keep up with today’s fastest fiber-to-the-premises speeds, no other tabletop security appliances can match the T70’s performance with all security services enabled. With T70, SMBs and distributed enterprises can easily harness the most powerful Internet speeds available with the complete UTM protection they require.
The T70 offers:
- 4 Gbps speeds with the firewall running.
- 1.2 Gbps with AV.
- 1.5 Gbps running IPS.
- 1 Gbps running in full UTM mode.
- 740 Mbps VPN. The appliance includes.
- 8 One-Gig ports and two Power over Ethernet ports to power peripheral devices, such as wireless access points and security cameras.
Additionally, the following WatchGuard product, company and individual nominees were selected as finalists in their respective Cybersecurity Excellence Awards categories:
- Network Security: The Complete Firebox Family.
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention: WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud.
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection: WatchGuard APT Blocker.
- Best Cybersecurity Company (100-500 employees): WatchGuard Technologies.
- Cybersecurity Educator of the Year: WatchGuard CTO Corey Nachreiner.
SHIJITH PV says
I want to purchase a UTM device. Pls send me a quotation or contact me as soon as possible.
Teri Radichel says
Please contact one of our WatchGuard partners and they will help you out! https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-partners