If you’re an IT administrator, you’re probably used to Patch Tuesday by now. This month, Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe all released security updates that fix a number of vulnerabilities, many critical, in some of the most popular software on the market. Watch today’s Byte video to get a brief summary of the updates, including which you should focus on first. More importantly, be sure to check out the reference section for links to all the alert that point to the updates.
Episode Runtime: 3:38
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdN9mo2DNvo
- Microsoft’s September Patch Day summary – Microsoft
- Adobe’s Security page with latest updates – Adobe
- Apple’s Security page with latest updates – Apple
- Article on Adobe’s September patches – Threat Post
- gHack’s always succinct summary of MS Patch Day – gHacks