Our CTO, Corey Nachreiner, was a guest on two podcasts this week sharing his insights about the hackuracy of Mr. Robot. The first was KIRO Radio’s GeekWire podcast with Todd Bishop of GeekWire. People in the Seattle area can listen to the interview on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM on Saturday, September 10, at 3pm. The podcast is also available for download at any of the sources below:
- GeekWire Radio: Hacking and tech security secrets from Mr. Robot Season 2
- KIRORadio.com: Hacker Secrets from ‘Mr. Robot’
- GeekWire on SoundCloud: Hacker Secrets from Mr. Robot
- GeekWire on iTunes: Hacker Secrets from Mr. Robot
- GeekWire on Stitcher: Hacker Secrets from Mr. Robot
The second podcast appearance is on the latest episode of “Automatic for the People,” a Mr. Robot podcast run by the h3ll0 fri3nd fan community. Corey and show host, Akira Spann, talk about their favorite hacks on Mr. Robot, as well as the intersection of pop culture, hacker culture, and real-life information security issues.
Image Credit: Stuart Whitmore