Early last week, the Democratic National Committee admitted they were hacked. Later, a security team blamed the attack on two Russian hacking groups. Now, another hacker claims credit for the attack and shares some sensitive documents to prove it. Watch the video below to learn a bit about this hacking drama, and whether or not there is anything we can learn from it.
(Episode Runtime: 3:16
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQrOeUxando
- Democrat Party’s computers allegedly hacked by Russians – The Washington Post
- Hackers steal Trump research from the DNC – Reuter
- Security team blame attack on two Russian groups – Crowd Strike
- Guccifer claims credit for DNS hack – Ars Technica
- Guccifer’s blog post on his alleged hack – WordPress