This week, two web-based attack campaigns are increasing the chance you might encounter a drive-by download when visiting a legitimate web site. Watch Tuesday’s Byte to learn more about these campaigns, the tools one uses, and what you can do to avoid these sorts of attacks.
(Episode Runtime: 5:24)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKkZmtD1Ak
- Malvertising campaign affecting popular U.S. sites – Trend Micro
- Angler takes malvertising to new heights – Trustwave
- The “ultimate” guide to the Angler exploit kit – Heimdal Security
- Typosquatting on .om domains – EndGame
- uBlock extension for Chrome – Google