It’s bad enough that we seem to learn about a new data breach every week, but today we learned about four new data breaches, including one that leaked 15M customer record. Watch today’s video to learn which companies were affected, what data was stolen, and what users should do about it. I also discuss how businesses might protect themselves.
(Episode Runtime: 5:24)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayba0H2PjY0
- Trump hotels hacked – Time
- Australian Kmart online suffers from a data breach – ZDNet
- Patreon suffers from a network compromise – SlashGear
- Experian breach leaks 15M T-Mobile customer records – Ars Technica
- Credit monitoring vs Fraud Alerts – Krebs on Security