Are you getting sick of SSL/TLS and other cryptography related vulnerabilities? I sure am! Nonetheless, we need to keep on top of them in order to keep our communications private. In today’s daily video I cover Logjam, a new named vulnerability having to do with the Diffie-Hellman key negotiation. Watch the video to learn which of your systems might be affected, and more importantly how WatchGuard’s XTM appliances can help.
(Episode Runtime: 3:39)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uCjioMPQUg
- Primary Logjam FAQ page – WeakDH.org
- Academic Logjam vulnerability whitepaper [PDF] – WeakDH.org
- Logjam proof-of-concept examples – WeakDH.org
- Logjam mitigation strategies – WeakDH.org
- Media article covering the Logjam vulnerabilities – Ars Technica