WatchGuard is pleased to announce that Fireware XTM OS 11.8.3 and WSM 11.8.3 are now available. The Release Notes list all resolved issues and new enhancements in the software.
- An updated Gateway Wireless Controller dashboard in the WebUI now gives you connection information for your AP devices and the clients connected to your AP devices, including manufacturer details.
- Support for the new Firebox T10
- A fix for a cross-site scripting vulnerability (CERT VU#807134) in the Web UI
- Support for Netgear 341U 3G/4G modem.
Full details including screenshots are provided in the What’s New in 11.8.3 presentation.
Does This Release Pertain to Me?
This release applies to all XTM appliances, except XTM 21/21-W, 22/22-W, or 23/23-W appliances. If you or your customers need one of the bugfixes or new enhancements we recommend upgrading to the 11.8.3 release. Please read the Release Notes before you upgrade, to understand what’s involved.
How Do I Get the Release?
XTM appliances owners who have a current LiveSecurity Service subscription can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the Articles & Software section of WatchGuard’s Support Center. To make it easier to find the relevant software, be sure to uncheck the “Article”, “Support Alerts”, and “Known Issue” search options, and press the Go button.
If you need support, please enter a support incident online or call our support staff directly. (When you contact Technical Support, please have your registered Product Serial Number, LiveSecurity Key, or Partner ID available.)
- U.S. End Users: 877.232.3531
- International End Users: +1.206.613.0456
- Authorized WatchGuard Resellers: +1.206.521.8375
Don’t have an active LiveSecurity subscription for your XTM appliance? It’s easy to renew. Contact your WatchGuard reseller today. Find a reseller ?