Available for All XTM Appliances
WatchGuard is pleased to announce the release XTM v11.6.6. Full details on the issues fixed in v11.6.6 can be found in the Resolved Issues section of the Release Notes. Key highlights include:
- Over 35 issues resolved, including fixes for Gateway AV and spamBlocker crashes.
- It is possible to configure the spam detection thresholds for spamBlocker.
- We have also included an updated version (2.2) of the Shrew Soft IPSec VPN client with this release. If you’d like the latest Mobile VPN client, we recommend you download the Shrew Soft update as well.
Does This Release Pertain to Me?
If you or your customers have an XTM appliance, you should upgrade to version 11.6.6 if you need any of the provided fixes. Please read the Release Notes before you upgrade, to understand what’s involved.
Note: The Fireware 11.6.6 release also applies to XTM 21/22/23 appliances. Fireware XTM 11.7.3 Update 1 is also available for all appliances, except XTM 21/22/23.
How Do I Get the Release?
XTM appliances owners who have a current LiveSecurity Service subscription can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the Articles & Support section of WatchGuard’s Support Center. To make it easier to find the relevant software, be sure to uncheck the “Article” and “Known Issue” search options, and press the Go button.
If you need support, please enter a support incident online or call our support staff directly. (When you contact Technical Support, please have your registered Product Serial Number, LiveSecurity Key, or Partner ID available.)
- U.S. End Users: 877.232.3531
- International End Users: +1.206.613.0456
- Authorized WatchGuard Resellers: +1.206.521.8375
Don’t have an active LiveSecurity subscription for your XTM appliance? It’s easy to renew. Contact your WatchGuard reseller today. Find a reseller »