CISPA, Game Dev Breaches, and Android Plane Hack
Though I’m traveling in Singapore for a security conference, I still found a few spare minutes for my weekly InfoSec news summary. This week I cover some Bitcoin mining malware, CISPA returning from the ashes, some game related network attacks, and most interestingly, an Android smartphone hacking an airplane. For the details, watch the video below.
By the way, I apologize for the shaky camera. I forgot my tripod on this trip and shooting video with a busy schedule has its challenges. Don’t forget to check out the Reference section if you want to learn more.
(Episode Runtime: 7:53)
Direct YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tke-MEdmtA
- Skype phishing leads to bitcoin mining trojan – Securelist Blog
- House Intelligence panel says OK to CISPA – Computer World
- Winnti Game Dev attack details – Securelist Blog
- uPlay hack allows criminals to steal Ubisoft games – Techspot
- Researcher shows how to hack an airplane with an Android smartphone – The Register
- Airplane hacking presentation by Hugo Teso [PDF] – HITB.org