WatchGuard is pleased to announce the release of WatchGuard SSL OS v3.1.2 for the WatchGuard SSL 100 and SSL 560.
The WatchGuard SSL appliances are easy-to-use, all-in-one, secure, remote access solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. WatchGuard SSL 100 supports up to 100 concurrent users to make secure connections. The SSL 560 appliance supports up to 500 concurrent users. The WatchGuard SSL appliances deliver applications directly to the desktop of your remote employees to provide increased productivity—from anywhere, at anytime.
Highlights of the WatchGuard SSL OS v3.1.2 release include:
- Internet Explorer (IE) 9 support. You can now use IE9 to both configure the appliance’s WebUI and to access resources with the Access Client
- The WebUI performs faster on SSL 100 devices
- The Access Client has been improved to provide greater stability
- Corrected various potential security vulnerabilities
- Remote Desktop single sign-on now works with Windows Server 2008
- The Web UI is now more stable, with improved error and exception handling
- … and many other fixes — please see the Release Notes for complete details.
If you’re an SSL 100 or 560 appliance owner with an active LiveSecurity subscription, you can upgrade to SSL OS v3.1.2 free of charge.
Does This Release Pertain to Me?
SSL OS v3.1.2 is a scheduled maintenance release. If you have an SSL 100 or 560 appliance, and wish to take advantage of any of the enhancements listed above, or those mentioned in the Release Notes, you should consider upgrading to v3.1.2. Please read the Release Notes before you upgrade, to understand what’s involved.
How Do I Get the Release?
WatchGuard SSL 100 and 560 owners who have a current LiveSecurity Service subscription can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the Articles & Support section of WatchGuard’s Support Center, which also includes clear installation instructions. As always, if you need support, please enter a support incident online or call our support staff directly. (When you contact Technical Support, please have your registered Product Serial Number, LiveSecurity Key, or Partner ID available.)
- U.S. End Users: 877.232.3531
- International End Users: +1.206.613.0456
- Authorized WatchGuard Resellers: +1.206.521.8375